Monday, November 15, 2010

Third Period American Literature.

American literature is one of my favorite classes and there isn’t anything I’d want to really adjust in that class. It’s enjoyable which is hard for me to say because literature isn’t my strongest subject. I like the idea of blogging, its creative and you can talk about your thoughts without worrying about grammatical errors. I like the journal entries and the music that is played during that time. The only thing I don’t like too much, is taking notes. Reading and taking notes is hard for me, it’s not fun to do at all. If I’m reading a good book, it’s hard for me to stop and write notes down if I can just remember it since it’s an important part in the story. If we have to take notes, we should be able to use them on a quiz or test. Besides notes, I like the class just the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment