Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful for a Classmate

I am a freshman at Whitney Young, therefore I do not know many people. But I am thankful for everyone in my class.

American Literature is one of my favorite classes, and it would not be the same without the people who made it that way.  Third period doesn’t make me tired in the mornings even though it’s my first class period. I am thankful for the interesting class discussions, and the randomness that occurs when we get off topic. Even though I do not talk much in that class, I still find that class fun and enjoyable. I am thankful for the creativity in the questions that are asked, the projects we are given, the blogs we have to write. I like the calmness of the class as well. Nobody gets in trouble or yelled at and class can be fun and serious at the same time. I am thankful for being placed in this class because this class is different from the other ones I take. My past literature classes were dreadful, but I am thankful that this one is not. The work we do may not be interesting but somehow I find it not that bad sometimes. I would like to thank everyone for making this class this way. 

1 comment:

  1. I prefer to think that nothing is random; everything is connected.

    ReplyDelete