Thursday, December 16, 2010

Music Review

Song: Just a Dream (Cover)

Artists: Christina Grimmie & Sam Tsui


      If you haven’t heard of Nelly’s song, Just a Dream, I advise you to listen to that prior to this one. The beat of the original one is faster and has more pop than the one in the cover.

      I came across this song out of boredom, and the first time I heard this cover, I loved it. I liked it way more than the actual song. I have a taste for every genre of music, but if you are interested in slower music, you should check this song out. The two singers are not professional, but they are truly amazing. I chose this song because they aren't famous (yet) and some famous people create awful music, but the people who aren't discovered yet are really really good. They have other songs on their youtube pages if you want to hear more from them.
      In the video/cover, every beat, lyric is recorded by them. Both of them can hold long and high notes, their vocals are amazing, and it doesn’t sound bad or squeaky. If I rate them on a scale of 10, I would say 10. Both of them are truly talented and they don’t need any of their music to be edited because it sounds perfect just the way it is. They can sing different songs and still sound incredible. Honestly, I don't know exactly how to describe this song, but just go check it out to see for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment