Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winter Poem.

(By the way, this is not about anyone. I was just typing randomness and throwing it together. And since everyone loves Christmas and the holidays, I thought I'd write about the opposite. Also because winter is dark and cold.)

Goodbye fall, it’s back to December.
Did you forget when we’d dream about the times together?
Fighting for the cookie jar like it was a guilty pleasure.
Drink hot cocoa and have snowball fights for forever.
But please give me your eyes; I just want you to have a memory to take.
Look around and look at the snowflakes,
Doesn’t it remind you of our meteor shower?
We used to be so strong and have so much power.
You took me ice skating and played in the snow every day,
And you were always there for me during the holidays
But these things have changed and I surrender,
But don’t forget our December.


No comments:

Post a Comment